Haynes Sprinkler & Drainage is now interviewing for job labor and Driver positions in Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Construction, and Irrigation. Crew leader opportunities also available. Drivers must have a valid and clear Texas Driver’s License.
Pay is between $17-$22 per hour with 1.5x overtime after 40 hours a week. Potential opportunity to move into management level positions for the right person. If you are looking for a career in the Landscape or Irrigation field, we are looking for you! We focus on you enjoying your job, your personal and family time and worship. No weekend work unless forced due to weather or other. Training provided.
What you will do:
Depending on your position you will be mowing, edge, trimming and other landscape maintenance services. Planting trees, shrubs, raking, loading soil, moving soil and other landscape construction services. Installing irrigation pipe, digging trenches and other irrigation services.
You must be able to be on your feet, able to walk several miles per day. Lift to 50lbs when needed, handle small, motorized equipment for several hours each day. Outside temperatures may reach 100 degrees in the summer and possibly below freezing in the winter.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Use of small, motorized equipment.
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels, rakes.
- Use of small mowers and riding mowers.
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 4 days/week (some overtime/Fridays or weekend work required).
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, plants, stone rocks, etc.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.