Sprinkler Repair and Drainage
SERVING McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Melissa, Anna, Van Alstyne, and Sherman – Serving Collin County and Fannin County
Haynes Sprinkler Repair offers the following solutions to your irrigation problem:
- Sprinkler leak repair
- Sprinkler Controller Repair
- Repair or replace rain and freeze sensors
- Sprinkler system valve repair
- Repair broken sprinkler heads
- Repair or replace sprinkler/irrigation valves
- Sprinkler system tune up
- Irrigation system repair
- Sprinkler system electrical problems
- French Drains
- Pool reroute
Residential Sprinkler Repairs
Commercial Sprinkler Repairs
Regular Sprinkler Inspections
Adjust Your Watering Schedule
The key to efficient irrigation is to adjust watering schedules frequently during the season. If you set your automatic controller once and let it run all season, you’re wasting a lot of water that could be damaging your plants and your pocketbook.
Most modern controllers allow you to easily set your base schedule and then adjust your weekly watering schedule based on the weather. You can make these weekly adjustments by using these simple steps:
- Set the base schedule for each watering zone at 100%.
- Adjust your “water budget” or “percent adjust” feature for each watering zone to the percentage that corresponds with the Weekly Watering Number.
SPRINKLER REPAIR and MANAGEMENT
- One-time sprinkler repairs and service
- Annual sprinkler management plans
- Proper landscape water scheduling consultation and Sprinkler controller programming.
- Don’t be surprised by the added cost of correcting the irrigation after pool is built. If you wait until after the pool is built you will end up spending even more money with costly complicated design issues, we can usually avoid knowing prior to the hole being dug.
- Let us work alongside with your pool builder and hopefully save dollars and headache
- Call us weeks before you decide on pool to evaluate the existing irrigation layout walkways and patios, along with the new pool design and new landscape.
- Always consider using sleeves under all hardscapes to allow for sprinkler pipe and wire to travel under patios and larger walkways
NEW LANDSCAPE RENOVATION
- Always, always consider first the irrigation before ever renovating your landscape. Your new plants and design will always require sprinkler changes. This helps avoid costly plant replacements down the road due to lack of proper coverage for the sprinkler system.
- Many times, drainage issue can be resolved through just improving the grade by adding soil or excavating areas needed. We can do any size job if by hand or by tractor. See video.
- Area/Surface Drains
- Can often be used to move water away from low lying areas. See video
- French Drains
What You Can Expect From Us
Trusted & Experienced
Reliable & Fully Insured
Best experience I have had with an irrigation company!
“ I would definitely recommend Haynes sprinkler and drainage to come out and evaluate your current sprinklers or drainage to ensure that it is properly installed! Their expertise and service is without a doubt, the best experience I have had with an irrigation company!
I have been a Haynes customer for more than 20 years.
I depend on Haynes Landscape to maintain and repair my lawn sprinkler system. Each spring I get them to do a complete check on my system and it is done thoroughly. During the season, should a sprinkler head break or a pipe develop a leak, they are just a phone call away, They are not only completely knowledgeable but very nice. if you need help with designing or redesigning your landscape, Haynes Landscape can really help. I have been a Haynes customer for more than 20 years. I am glad I know them and highly recommend them.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Irrigation in Texas is regulated by the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality (TCEQ),
MC-178, P.O Box 13087
Austin, Texas 78711-3087
TCEQ’s website: www.tceq.state.tx.us
Rodney Haynes I,I 5972
Haynes is a full service Irrigation repair and Irrigation Management Company. We provide our irrigation services for both residential and commercial properties. One time repair or annual service agreements.
Drainage – Haynes provides drainage solutions for both residential and commercial properties.
TPCL No. 13765 Licensed & Regulated by: Texas Dept. of Agriculture
P.O. Box 12847
Austin, Texas 78711-2847